About Us

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Finally...

Yes, this is my first blog post in a number of years. I used to keep up a Live Journal site about 10 years ago, which was very dreary, dull and depressing, (what can I say, it was a very tough period of time for me), and writing there seemed to help.

I've had an itch to return to blogging over the past year, I kept putting it off with my seemingly good excuse of, 'What would I write?', 'What would I call it?', '_______' <----- insert stalling question here. I even had the strange idea of making it one of my New Year's resolutions this year.. Ha, we all know how those end up! Finally, I let the thought grow enough over the past few weeks that I came up with a name and created this today.

Now if I can just decide the layout, colors, formatting et al, I'll be all set. (Its not like I took html/web design or anything in school... sheesh, you'd think this would be easy for me!)

Candy

ps Corgi posts to come... I have a red and white fluff :)