About Us

Monday, August 30, 2010

Hmmmmm

One of my good friends, Zombie man, commented on my 'Snub' post and gave me some things to think about. I don't quite know what I want and I think that is fueling my thoughts and actions on the subject. Its kind of like being hungry, looking through the fridge, cupboards etc but since you don't know what you feel like eating you become frustrated because you aren't satisfying that need.

I will make a conscious effort to a) not let things like this bother me and b) come up with a way to work within my situation to not be a hermit.

In other news, went shopping yesterday with Mike. I was in the change room and right outside, the salesperson was training a new employee. While trying on the items, I heard the training, such as, 'When you see the customer exit the change room, compliment her right away' and other such things.

As expected, whenever I opened the door to get Mike's opinion, the salesperson I was working with would exclaim, 'Wow, that looks sooo good on you!'. For every item. Even for the red top that looked good on the hanger, but when I tried it on, it didn't sit right, but the salesperson said it looked good.

Lastly, something made me check the Pembroke Welsh Corgi rescue site, which led me to the Breeder's section. I scanned Ontario and there it was! A new breeder in the next town over, roughly 20 minutes away AND they have an available year old female...

(we have decided we aren't going to add to the doggies til next year, but that she's only 20 mins away isn't helping my corgi lust!)

Mike is in so much trouble now.

Complaint-O-Meter: On day 19.

No comments:

Post a Comment