About Us

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Bouncy Butt part 2

I've gone a full work day sitting on my exercise ball. I really tried to maintain my posture because I don't have the best posture, never have. My parents used to say I would be hunched over like an old crone when I was in my twenties. I'm not hunched over yet, but I know I don't have good posture. How? Because at least once or twice a day I become aware of my posture and I correct myself.

I know the exercise balls are not supposed to be used to improve posture because one can also slouch while sitting on them, but I found it did help me today. I hope to use it a bit more tomorrow. If all it does is improve my posture, I'll be glad.

In other news, Gimli was in the doldrums today. I have no idea why. At lunch time, he was lounging with a sad look on his face. I grabbed his pumpkin and tried to play hide and seek with him - he loves it when you 'hide' from him so he can come find you! I squeaked it, he didn't come. I peeked around the fridge back to him, he looked at me like I had a 2nd head.

I snuck around to the other side of the island, still squeaking the toy and peeked at him again. He gave me the, 'wtf are you doing woman?', look. I snuck back and heard him walk to the fridge and adopt his pouncy pose. I peeked at him again and he didn't move.

I hid behind the table and squeaked, he didn't move. I ran into the living room, me running usually gets him going, but no dice. He slowwwly moved to the living room, hid behind the wall and 1/2 of his face peeked around to look at me.

That was when I ran up to him and smothered him with hugs and kisses! Everyone knows corgi kisses are the best!

Then, I grabbed one of his feet and threatened to eat it because it was that cute. I made munching noises, to which Gimli whimpered as though I was really going to eat it tee hee.

Notice the lipstick mark on his cheek, this was his birthday kiss.

Complaint-O-Meter: On day 43.

No comments:

Post a Comment