About Us

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Gimli the minion

My dog does not like bag ladies. This morning on the walk, we passed a house where a lady was standing with a large black canvas bag. Gimli saw her some 5 or 6 houses away and immediately started growling. He's never done this before to a human anyways so it was a little unnerving to say the least. I gave him a few corrections because I didn't want him to get into the habit of growling at people who mean him no harm.

We have the same black canvas bag at home so I don't know what his problem was. Maybe she had a streak of evil and Gimli spotted it, although since he hasn't picked it up on me, he's a worthy minion I suppose. tee hee.

I want one of these, I really believe I'm the coyote in sheep's clothing. Paraplusch - Psychiatry for abused Cuddly toys.

Complaint-O-Meter: On day 34.

No comments:

Post a Comment