About Us

Friday, October 29, 2010

Poop, crap, excrement

I had a craptacular day at work, hence the title.  Yes, all that I planned to do today went out the window.  Nevermind I didn't feel well, so it put me into a right mood this afternoon.

Our cable box and remote is acting funny.  At first I thought Mike wasn't standing directly in front of the box, which is where you must stand in order for the sensor to detect the signal, but he was.  Its just acting weird.  Maybe this weekend I'll make the guide freeze again, that was fun!

We were invited to a Halloween party tonight, but we aren't attending.  My old standby costume of Morticia Addams doesn't work anymore since the top ripped :(.  I haven't had a chance or the forethought to go looking for another one so I don't have a costume, unless of course I make a fast ghost costume out of bedsheets.  Check out what this blogger made, its quite good - Bedsheet Ghost.

There was a meltdown over at the in-laws because they received their new kitchen appliance today.  We received a frantic call with regard to the dishwasher because it wasn't the one they wanted.  I can only imagine the shrieks and gnashing of teeth going on when they realized they received a plastic tub instead of the stainless tub.  Even though the plastic tub was the one that was ordered.  Can you imagine what would have happened if the box had been scuffed???  Heads will roll!!

Gimli and I came across the icky cat that likes to poop in our backyard.  Gimli wanted to eat him, the cat just sit in a driveway and hissed.

Last but not least, as I sat here on the floor composing this post, Gimli lay down next to me and put his head on my foot.  I thought to myself, "Awww, Gimli knows I've had a bad day and is keeping me company.  I love my dog"... until... it happened.  He farted.

(Come on, you had to know this was coming!)

I'm off to find some alcohol now.

No comments:

Post a Comment