About Us

Monday, October 11, 2010

Will I ever learn?

Its probably no surprise that I adore Gimli. Its hard to put into words actually, but its true.

I love stroking his back, giving belly rubs and scratching his ears.

He's a fluffy corgi, so his coat is much softer than a corgi's coat should be, as such, its great to snuggle next to him and rub my head into his back and neck until he looks up at me and grumbles in annoyance.

My most favorite thing to do, however, is to shower him with kisses... on his head, on his ears, on his snout, that spot in between his eyes.



All great places, however, I never know when to stop don't have the best timing and I have been headbutted many times. I've hurt my nose and busted my lip a few times.

Tonight was no exception, I went in to kiss him on his head, he jerked up and hit me squarely on my top lip. He continued playing without missing a beat. I now have 2 front teeth stenciled into the underside of my lip.

I love my dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment