About Us

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Bacon! Baaaacon!

There's a Begging Strips commercial where the dog goes nuts for bacon.  See it here.  It should have been written for me.

Well, I have a confession to make, I'm addicted to bacon.  Crispy bacon, stringy bacon or chewy bacon, I love it all.  Except its bad for you and with my addiction, I'm apt to eat all of it in one sitting, making it really bad and really good at the same time.  I've had a craving for bacon for quite some time because its now Fall and Fall makes me want to make my stew, which calls for bacon!!!

This morning Mike asked what I wanted for breakfast, (yes, he's trained well!), and I told him eggs and hashbrowns.

"No bacon?"

"No, we don't have the 'bad bacon', so I don't want any of the other bacon."

I took Gimli for a walk and some fetch in the backyard.  We came inside, fed Gimli and I turned the TV to the Food Network to watch "The Best Thing I Ever Ate".  Today's best thing was, you guessed it, BACON!

I ate my breakfast in silence admiring the bacon on tv and envying the guests as they devoured their bacon.


*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment