About Us

Monday, December 6, 2010

My head is full and no one likes my cookies

I had a nasty horrible headache today, which I can only attribute to the fact that I have so many blog posts swirling in my head that its full.  The blog area of my brain has reached capacity and is threatening the other portions of my brain.

So, in no particular order, here's what I need intend to write about in the next little while:

1. Christmas decorations
2. My birthday
3. Impending trip to another province, the reason I'm going there I've waited for about 12 years.
4. That other thing that was in my mind, but now I can't remember probably because a new thought came in and that thought was banished away.



Last Friday, I went to a social gathering in the neighborhood.  I was very proud of myself, I went there, was nice, polite, dare I say it - warm.  I mingled, I laughed and smiled and tried to join conversations.  Sometimes I succeeded, other times I stood there listening to women's birth stories.

I made peanut butter cookies with two little chocolate chips stuck in the middle.  We each were asked to bring something to eat, so I was glad to bring my cookies... Except it seemed no one ate them.  :(  By the time I left, the container was practically still full.

Here's a picture, don't they look appetizing?


On second thought, maybe they were scared off because the cookies do rather look like little beady eyed mouthless monsters.... hmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment