About Us

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Don't hit my dog with a mini-hockey stick!

Gimli and I were out on our evening walk the other day when we chanced to approach a toddler tottering around on the sidewalk carrying a mini-hockey stick.

Gimli, being a corgi of the cutest caliber, caught his eye and he started heading towards us waving around the hockey stick.

We moved to the other side of the sidewalk, closer to the street mainly to help Gimli realize not to jump all over the little boy, but the toddler kept advancing, his mother close in tow.

At this point, I'm thinking to myself, "you're going to hit my dog with that stick aren't you? Cuz that's what toddlers do with sticks and cute things, they hit them!"

The mother quickly shooed him away and we kept walking.

Then, we turned around to face the little toddler, who I might add was still brandishing the hockey stick, and I asked Gimli to wave.

Lo and behold, he did to the squeals of delight of the toddler.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I have a performing doggie!

No comments:

Post a Comment