About Us

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Crafty

I think something is wrong with me.

As I've mentioned before, our walls are that sickly white color that comes with a new house.  We are slowly starting to put up pictures/art.

I was under the impression that's all we'd be doing and I was ok with it.

But the other day I found myself at the Martha Stewart website looking at different crafts for Halloween and Christmas.

Today, I came across these Butterflies at the CurvyGirl Guide and I thought to myself that I could so do this.  I even have the idea to make black butterflies on a red background.

Where is this crafty side coming from???

2 comments:

  1. I think there's just an innate joy in creating something out of nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree and especially when you can make it how you want it instead of hunting around for that "perfect" piece that might not exist.

    ReplyDelete