About Us

Monday, August 29, 2011

ahem

Everyday as part of my breakfast I have two slices of whole wheat toast with margarine.

And everyday, when a little creature hears the toaster oven beep 3 times, he suddenly appears in the living room and nonchalantly glances over at me in the hopes I offer a crust or two or three.

Well, recently, this creature hasn't been coming around.  I'm not sure why, but I didn't read too much into it.

This morning, I sat eating my toast as usual and had to clear my throat.  A loud, "Ahem", came out and Gimli, who was hanging out in the foyer, slowly walked up the hall and into the living room.  He sat in front of the armchair staring at me in anticipation of his crust.


Then, because, you know I was chewing and not gobbling like a certain corgi, he became impatient and decided to wave at me to get my attention... because the corgi mind meld wasn't working.


It seems Lord Gimli is starting to take his nickname a bit too seriously...

1 comment:

  1. haha, Gibson is the same way w/my breakfast in the morning. He gets quite peeved w/me when I do not share with him!

    ReplyDelete