About Us

Monday, January 9, 2012

Operation schrumpfen Check-in #1

And now we come to the post where I post my measurements for the Universe to see...

One of my major goals this year is to lose about 10 lbs to start and start wearing that closet full of clothes again.  It's winter now so I can sort of get away with wearing big bulky sweaters and big coats, but pretty soon it will be Spring and I cannot fit into my Spring coat... well I cannot button it so there's a need to start slimming down.

I will call it "Operation shrumpfen", which is probably a poor German translation of the word, "shrink".

The figures here will be my baseline and moving forward I expect to see them either decrease or stay the same.

Note, these figures are taken in the evening after dinner.

Weight: 133
Circumference under bust: 27.5
Circumference at belly button: 34
Circumference at hips: 37
Circumference of thigh: 23

No comments:

Post a Comment