About Us

Monday, January 30, 2012

Operation schrumpfen Check-in #4

I'm up to 25 minutes on the Tread Climber and it's working.

I am far too doubting when it comes to me, but Mike says he can feel a difference in my thighs, at first on top, but now it's starting to show on the back.

I put on a pair of track pants that I haven't worn since December and it feels different - not as tight around the hip area and I don't have any marks on my skin, YAY!

A caveat, I think I'm going to have to measure myself from now on.  The areas where we are measuring are changing and that's why I'm thinking there's no way I lost 4 inches on my hips in the span of a week.

Other than that, I'm happy with the progression and I can't wait to see what I can fit into next month!

Weight: 131.5 lbs
Circumference under ribcage: 27.5 in.
Circumference at belly button: 31 in.
Circumference at hips: 33.5 in
Circumference of thigh: 22 in

No comments:

Post a Comment