About Us

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

How Gimli hit his head on the door frame

Gimli and I came back from the walk today and a certain corgi had to be taken to the tub for a wash.  Not a foot or belly wash, but a bum wash.

I'll spare the details, but suffice it to say, I wrapped his bottom end in a towel, kinda like a diaper so I could take him upstairs.

I picked him up like a baby so that he was on his back, his head on my left.  I thought I had enough room to make it through the door, but then I hear the "conk".

I looked at him and he gave me the most sorrowful look.  Corgi owners, you know the look.

I couldn't stop laughing and actually contemplated taking a picture of his face so I could post it here.  Yes, I have my priorities straight :)

Gimli is back to normal, running around, lying on his back and wriggling, arguing with toys and being cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment