About Us

Monday, April 23, 2012

Crummy days to Corgi days

You know those days for something that you had been waiting a very long time is almost within your reach and then it's snatched away at the last minute?

That was my day on Thursday.

After dealing with a minor but embarrassing ailment for the better part of 12 years, I was finally going to start the process to remove it.  However, I recently developed a second ailment that prevented the clinic from starting on the first ailment.  Suffice it to say, I left work early, drove an hour to see the clinic for 5 minutes only for them to tell me that they couldn't start the procedure.  I then drove an hour back home.  I was not a happy Candy and now the first procedure needs to be rescheduled for later in the year.

I grumbled on the way home and tried to see the silver light in all of this because, while it's very annoying, it's not the end of the world and healthwise, I'm fine.

When I arrived home, I took Gimli for a walk and I checked the mailbox to see this waiting for me.

Box from Marks & Spencer

My corgi Jubilee 2012 items had arrived!

Gimli: why this has no food in it? Can't you see I'm hungry?


Gimli: I am evil corgi, give me that piece of bacon!

Note, they don't actually say "Jubilee 2012", but they were in the Jubilee 2012 collection on the website.  I don't really care, they have the Union Jack and corgis on it, I'm happy!




This tin is labeled a "cookie/biscuit tin", but I'm using it to hoard store my chocolate.


Suddenly, my day became much better.  That corgi bowl is mine and to be used only by me.  I am the crazy corgi lady after all :)

2 comments:

  1. The Jubilee goods are awesome, and evil Gimli is hilarious!

    I would love to share Walter photos, but I am still trying to figure out how to use the digital camera and upload it onto my blog (which I have yet to post on!)

    I have some other photos I can e-mail...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the evil fluffy corgi glares! hehe

    ReplyDelete