About Us

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Becoming Voldemort


If you've read the Harry Potter books, you know that in book 7 the name "Voldemort" becomes a channel for the Death Eaters to find you.

For example, in the London cafe where his name is spoken, a trio of Death Eaters appear and duel with Harry, Ron and Hermione.

Today, I had a meeting at 12 pm.  I had already logged into the web portion and was making my way onto the conference call.  Prior to my connection on the call, my colleague was talking about me, (good things I assure you!) and as soon as she said my name, I popped onto the conference.

Very funny and very coincidental, even despite the fact that I have a Slytherin scarf & pin and totally would have been sorted into that House.

Image Credit: Slytherin: Harry Potter Wiki, http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Slytherin

No comments:

Post a Comment