About Us

Thursday, May 17, 2012

My kingdom for a pillow


It's no surprise to anyone that I don't have the best sleeping habits.  I go to bed at varying times and still expect to wake up at 7 am.  Combined with this, I always have these oh so lovely bags under my eyes... grrr, no amount of cream gets rid of them either.  I'm always tired, more so during the afternoon around 2 or 3 pm.

Last year, Mike and I went to a "pillow" store/factory and we purchased two pillows for about $250. Ouch, I know.  Well, those pillows aren't doing the job anymore.  I wake multiple times a night to adjust, I've been resorting to sleeping on my side, which eventually becomes painful because my knees rub together and cause pain, (not to mention sleeping on your side increases wrinkles in your face).

We've traded pillows, we've fluffed up the pillows, rotated, flipped them to no avail.

We're now on the look out for a different set of pillows.  This is going to be fun.

Sigh


If only I could sleep like this, then I'd have to troubles...


Gimli at 9 weeks old.

No comments:

Post a Comment