About Us

Monday, August 13, 2012

Operation Zwei

Earlier this year, I started "Operation schrumpfen", which I used to track my weight loss.  It went well, I lost 3 lbs and 3 inches total.  I was starting to feel better and starting to look better too.

Since we've been back from Germany, I've not been keeping up with my exercises and it's starting to annoy me, as silly as that sounds.  We have a wedding to attend at the end of September, and while I can fit into the dress, it is a little on the tight side.  If I'm going to be able to eat or drink or sit down at the wedding, I need to start shrinking a bit more.

Not a whole lot more mind you, just to continue shrinking my muffin top a bit more.  In the grand scheme of things, that's the last part to get under control and of course, it's my biggest problem area.

Hence, I have dubbed the second phase as "Operation Zwei", which means "Operation 2" in English.

When I last listed my measurements, it was April... 4 months ago.

Measurements as of April 4th:

Weight: 131 lbs

Circumference under ribs: 28

Circumference at belly button: 31.5

Circumference at hips: 34.5

Circumference of thigh: 21

Measurements as of August 13th:

Weight: 133 lbs

Circumference under ribs: 29.5

Circumference at belly button: 32.5

Circumference at hips: 35.5

Circumference of thigh - taking this out from now on as I don't have a problem with my thighs that needs to be tracked.

Not as bad as I thought, but I do have my work cut out for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment