About Us

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween

This year Gimli was nice enough to tolerate a costume and so he's pretending to be a gnome.



Here's his picture that was submitted to The Daily Corgi's Halloween costume contest.  If you haven't already voted, please vote Gimli.  You'll find all the details here - The 2012 Howl-O-Ween Costume Contest.

I also took a few pictures this evening with Gimli and our pumpkins. They are supposed to be outside, but it's been raining non-stop for the past 5 days and I fear the paint will start coming off. I think I was supposed to repaint them with a clear sealant, but that didn't happen.



I'm especially proud of the Evil Queen Mickey Mouse pumpkins. Next year, I hope to have a better showing.


Happy Halloween everyone and stay safe in all this wacky weather!

1 comment:

  1. Gimli makes a cute Gnome! :) And I just saw that The Daily Corgi has Gimli as their cover photo!!

    ReplyDelete