About Us

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Laundry helper

I was the only one that does laundry in this house.  The only thing Mike does is transfer the clothes from the washer to the dryer and fold after.  The only thing Gimli does is look in the washer, then the dryer for the presence of his toys.  He saw me put his toys into the appliances once and now he's convinced I'm hiding toys in there.

Yesterday, I washed Gimli's towels and blankets.  Gimli followed me into the laundry room and because I made him slightly excited, he was very interested in the contents of the laundry basket.

Back in the living room, I started removing the towels and I wrapped Gimli in one of them.

My apologies for the quality, I took it with my cellphone.

I think he liked it because it was so warm.  I wrapped him in a second one. He then ran over to the blanket and dove right into the folds and rolled around, making cute corgi sounds.

See, even a corgi can make laundry fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment