About Us

Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas list 2012

Hewo,

it is me agin, Gimli!

i kno it has bin a long time since i got to rite to you.

it is Christmas time agin und i hab my list.

For me:

a squeaky toy
cheese
a wubba
apple, pear, cucumber, bread, orange and carrot
another toy
some food
choclit - candy is always eating but she won't share. i want some of my own.

For candy:
some choclit
a corgi puppy, i pomise to be nice und share my toys
new slippers for me to steal

For mike:
cookies so he will share wif me
a new leg so he can be moar actif



da spider und i are looking for u Santa

4 comments:

  1. I hope you got everything you were asking for Gimli!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Barbi!
      Welcome!

      Gimli received many cookies - they were in his stocking and he's now become obsessed with the magical stocking that stores cookies lol. We re-gifted some of his toys because he has so many, he's left them strewn all over the house lol.

      Hope you had a great Christmas!

      Candy

      Delete
  2. We hope you guys had a very Merry Christmas and Santa brought lots of goodies for Gimli (and Gimli's humans too of course)!

    I feel like Christmas is extended since I'm catching up on all these Christmas posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope the three of you had a great Christmas too! I saw that Gwen got a great deal of presents :)

      Delete