About Us

Sunday, March 17, 2013

What the...

I think something is wrong with me.

Last week, we were on a Disney cruise - we sailed the Disney Fantasy on the Eastern Caribbean itinerary.  The 3 days before that, we walked around the Disney parks.  While on the cruise, we ate as sensibly as we could - ie no over indulging, no multiple desserts.  We did laps on one of the decks and even a 5k walk while on Castaway Cay.

We returned home yesterday and today, I was itching to work out.  Not as a, "man, I need to work off all this food", but more of a "I missed working out".

Before we left, I was down 2 lbs and it was becoming easier for me to do my stomach exercises.  We did the 5k and I didn't feel like giving up partway through the walk.  In fact, I was surprised at how good I felt when we got to the end!

I'm starting to feel like this little guy:


No comments:

Post a Comment