About Us

Thursday, April 25, 2013

5 things going on - April


1. Winter and Spring continue to argue.  When you think Winter has left, it comes back with a chilling reminder.  Quite frustrating as I want to get out into the yard and pull up some weeds and get the yard ready for re-seeding and planting.

2. We've taken a different approach to dealing with Gimli and his snarky hoarding behavior.  It's too soon to tell if this approach will make a difference, but the other methods weren't working.

3. I've been working out quite regularly of late and am slowly starting to see some changes.  I can now button certain pairs of pants, but not wear them comfortably.  I'll get there eventually, I'm sure of it.

4. We've finally put up some pictures in the ensuite. We just have to swap out the icky mirrors and get 2 proper mirrors and that room will be complete. The downstairs powder room is painted and now we're looking at putting up pictures and accessories.  The guest bathroom just needs pictures and that will be done too.

Downstairs will be a bit more difficult as we have too many pictures to choose from.

From a house painting perspective, there's just 3 rooms left to do.  My hope is to have them done this year.

5. I know last month I said I'd have some news, but not just yet.  I'm hoping things work out and provided they do, you'll hear all about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment