About Us

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Yellow Ball

I've had this video for a while and I'm just now getting around to posting it.  I know, but things have been busy here - it's tough to sit and collect your thoughts, much less pictures and video.

Nevertheless, here we are.

A little back story on this video.

I was cleaning under the bed and found this yellow ball that may have been under there since Christmas. Gimli had forgotten about it and when I showed it to him, he became excited and thought it was the best toy ever.  I figured I'd see how smart he really was and put it under the basket and sure enough, he was able to retrieve it.

You'll see at one point he looks directly at me.  That's his sign that he's stuck and he's looking for help, but I let him figure it out.  Corgis are smart little cookies if you give them encouragement and time to figure things out on their own.



Then, I filmed it.

Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. Oh Gimli, you brighten my day! :) That "help me!" look is usually accompanied by a horrible BARK! from Gwen... :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I'm glad you liked the video! Merida has started barking when she wants something, we're not sure how we want to deal with it. Gimli at times is too quiet when he needs/wants something, while Merida can be too loud lol.

      Delete