About Us

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Sorry

I love Merida, I really do, but those puppy teeth of hers are really getting old.

I thought I had it down to where she wasn't bitey as much and we were getting better, if she did "bite" my hand, it was much softer and lighter.  However, she seems to have forgotten about that and is back to being bitey.

Yesterday, we were playing on the floor and for no reason, other than attention, she clamped down hard on the soft, fleshy part of my hand. I yelped as it really hurt, then I turned away completely and hid my face against the couch.

A few moments later, I felt this puppy push her head to see me and make sure I was ok.  I opened my eyes to see this face and to get some kisses.

I know right!!!

She's lucky she's so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment