About Us

Monday, September 9, 2013

5 things going on in this house - September

I haven't done one of these in a very long time :(

1. My blog posting has fallen off... again... and I have so much to tell and so many pictures and video to put up... argh.

2. Summer is almost over, how did it become September all of a sudden?

3. Gimli had 2 visits to the vet in the past 2 months for 3 different ailments.  A shear off of his large upper molar, random lameness that turned out to be a pulled muscle and an eye infection.  I'm hoping that's the end of ailments for him this year, it comes in 3s right?

4. Merida is doing well, growing and learning each day. She's in the swing of losing teeth - she's lost all of her top and bottom incisors and some of the premolars on the top.  I'm totally the dog momma as I've saved the teeth that I've been able to find.

5. Mike and I were doing well this summer with our exercises, then we stopped and haven't gone back since.  It's a neverending struggle to exercise and sometimes you win and sometimes you lose.  Usually when none of my clothes fit, which is the rollercoaster I've been on for a long time, is when I become frustrated and head back to exercising.

No comments:

Post a Comment