About Us

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

5 things - November edition

I realized I missed the October edition, so I do apologize.

5 things going on in our house:

1. Merida is now 20 lbs and is 7 months old!  She's growing so fast, but she still likes to cuddle when she's sleepy and loves to give kisses.

2. Some fool decided to steal Merida's peanut butter video and pass it off as their own. I only found out about it by a fluke - I was looking up the url to show the video to a co-worker and I saw there were two Youtube videos.

I submitted a complaint against this user and Youtube promptly took down the offending video!

From now on when I post a video, I will put in my watermark.

Why are people such losers to do stuff like that?

3. I've started decorating for Christmas.  Yes, it's true. Everyday there's another Christmas item out for display. I have a grand idea to make a small ribbon tree to match the wreath from last year, we'll see how that goes.

4. I am not ready for it to snow.  There, I said it.

5. We leave for vacation in a few weeks and I'm dreading it. Actually, I shouldn't say I dread it, I am looking forward to it. I just know I will be sad. Why? Because instead of leaving behind one, I now have to leave behind two. Going to go cry now.

No comments:

Post a Comment