About Us

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Seeing Spots

I have a great many posts to put up, but this week started off in a bad way and it's taken away all my motivation.

I was scratching my head and found what I thought was a booboo on my scalp.  I looked in the mirror and as I was pushing around my hair to find this "booboo", I found a weird looking mole. (No, the booboo wasn't on the mole).

I had never seen this before and instantly had that sinking feeling.

Later that night, Mike looked at it and he didn't know what it was. I e-mailed my doctor, Dr. Love, and was able to get an appointment for tomorrow morning.

To say I've been a crazy person all week is an understatement. I keep thinking it's probably nothing and once it is checked, it will be nothing. Then I look at it again and my mind starts to spin.

More details as I get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment