About Us

Monday, January 20, 2014

5 things - January

1. I've been working on exercising and losing weight. I intended to start at the beginning of the year, but the cold and loss of appetite around Christmas time exacerbated my weight loss. So far, I've lost 4 lbs and roughly 1 inch.

2. Merida likes to watch television. She seems to prefer animal shows because she can focus on the animal and watch it move across the screen - ie lions, dogs and bears. She doesn't actually bark at the tv, but she will run up to it and stare.

Gimli doesn't really care about the tv, I don't think he pays much attention to it, if at all.

3. I've started walking the dogs on the street. The sidewalks are too crazy and I lost one of the grips for my boots. The streets at least have a bit more traction on them and it's a bit safer.

4. We've started giving Gimli a bedtime cookie because he seems to have an upset tummy in the mornings. It seems to be helping and he's more eager than ever to go to bed... I wonder why?

5. Some wise ass decided to trademark the word "Candy". Does this mean I'll have to change my nickname? What about the blog name? Will I have to pay for the rights to use MY OWN NAME? I always thought "Candy" was in the public domain - sort of like "Happy Birthday"? If Mike wants to say: "Happy Birthday Candy!", does he have to get permission first?

I question these things because it makes no sense whatsoever.

No comments:

Post a Comment