About Us

Monday, January 13, 2014

Coco Chanel?

I'm not a fashionista, by any means. I don't watch fashion television programs, I don't know the latest styles and I don't care which celebrity is wearing whom. I buy what I like and lately, it's been a slooowww move towards a 50s slant, but that's as far as I go.

Imagine my surprise when I came home the other day with some new pairs of lounging around pants, proceeded to try them on and Lady Merida nearly lost her mind over them. She's in love with clothing - of all kinds. She kept sniffing the pant legs and could not get enough of them. Even after they were laundered, she kept sniffing them!

She'll also sneak into our bedroom/closet and "cherry pick" my clothes for her to cuddle/eat the tags.

You might be wondering how she can get at my clothes in the closet? Well, we don't have enough dresser space, so my short sleeved t-shirts, shorts etc sit in plastic bins in the closet, which means it's prime height for a sneaky little corgi.

I found her in the closet today, she dug through the clothes at the top of the bin to find a particular top in the middle, which she was rolling around on.

She's also figured out a way to "cherry pick" my socks, leave them on the floor for Gimli to find and hoard.

So, now we have two issues:

- They have started working together
- Merida is probably a reincarnated version of some fashion designer

No comments:

Post a Comment