About Us

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Throw Back Thursday - Look for the bear necessities

I've never done the #ThrowBackThursday, mainly because I didn't have pictures that would be a throwback. I'm hesitant to start this as a trend because I'm going to run out of pictures eventually, so I may just do this monthly.

However, I was rooting through some pictures and found one of me as a child, at Walt Disney World, sharing a moment with Baloo.


Notes:

- This is 1985 in AdventureLand. Yes, those tiki statues are still there. See picture.
- I would love to know about the scaffolding in the background.
- This was probably before I learned the truth about the Disney characters, which will be the subject of a later post.
- If you tell my mother that her picture is now on the Internet, she will kill me.
- This is one of the only times in my life where I'm wearing pink.
- I wonder where the Adventure Drummer guy is now?

No comments:

Post a Comment