About Us

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Sunday Smiler - Why is Merida smiling?

Since I missed the post for yesterday, here it is on Sunday and with a little extra.

Question: Why is Merida smiling?



a. Because she broke free the leash from my hand and beelined straight for the vet's door.
b. Because she received a clean bill of health from the vet and took her vaccines like a champ.
c. Because she is a generally happy little girl.
d. All of the above.

Answer:

D. All of the above.

Yes, she went to the vet yesterday for her yearly checkup and vaccines. I took her to the grassy area to see if she needed to pee, but she didn't. Instead, she was incredibly excited to go to the vet and she ran to the door. I wasn't paying attention and the leash came free. I'm thankful she was preoccupied with the vet's and didn't bother to run elsewhere.

Merida adores going to the vet, I think because the last time she was there, she stayed over night and they lavished attention on her.

Health wise, she's doing well. She's about 22lbs and practically perfect in every way. Good ears, eyes, teeth, weight, skin, the whole package.

I really cannot complain, she's a spunky little girl and I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment