About Us

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Days of Christmas - 2

We received a rather large Christmas stocking and it seems both corgis have claimed it.


Gimli hasn't figured out that it's a stocking, he thinks it's a big piece of fabric. He is well aware of stockings and what can be found in them, though! It's at the point now where I cannot put out the stockings until Christmas Eve, after the dogs have gone to bed.  If not, Gimli will find it and he'll figure out a way to steal it or he'll sit in front of it all day.

I thought I had corgis, not children!

With the dogs hanging out with this large stocking, it's time for a nice glass of cider. I'm a big fan of Strongbow cider, and I'm a big fan of the Bacardi Breezers drinks, so when I saw this mash-up, I was intrigued.


Alas, it did not live up to my expectations. It contains cider and rum, and I didn't like it. It wasn't "cidery" and it wasn't "rummy", just something in the middle - as if you'd mixed apple juice and one of the Bacardi Breezers together in your kitchen.

I won't buy this one again, back to Strongbow it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment