About Us

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Days of Christmas - 4, 5, 6

So, dear friends, I'm sorry for missing those 2 days. Life, and work, gets in the way sometimes, but here I am now.

Monday and Tuesday were crazy busy days and I felt a little down,

However, there's nothing like receiving mail that makes things a little better.

I had ordered a corgi t-shirt from GiveAFluff and it arrived on Monday. We also ordered next year's calendar, some magnets and some mugs from Vistaprint and the shipment arrived on Tuesday. This, coupled with some snuggle time with Merida, made me feel a little better.

This is part of the Christmas spirit, having family to prop you up when you're feeling down. Of course, this face doesn't hurt either.


Our drink for today is tea in some fetching cups. Some days, only a cup of tea will do!


No comments:

Post a Comment