About Us

Monday, February 29, 2016

Gratitude - Week 5

My listing:

  • One eared headphones
    • I lost one of the inserts for my headphones so I had to do one of my 4k runs with one headphone.
    • Weird as it sounds, it helped me to focus on my breathing. My breathing was quite shallow and listening to it during the race really drove it home.
    • I started taking deep breaths in and deep breaths out and it feels like it's making a difference. I am not there yet, but each time I go for a run I have to remind myself to breathe properly.
    • It will come in time with practice.
  • Friends who bring cider
    • Friends who we don't see much of these days, came over for a game night and brought us 2 large bottles of cider!
  • Skittles
    • Skittles, Starburst, and Snickers. These are my top 3, if I buy candy at the checkout, it's one of these.
    • I had a craving and tried out the new "Orchard" flavorings. It was ok... I couldn't tell the difference between the cherry and the red apple flavors. Next time, it's regular flavored Skittles for me!
  • Hanging out with this guy
    • I struggle to give each corgi their alone time with me. Unfortunately, it doesn't always work out in a fair manner, so that's an area for me to improve.
    • On Saturday Merida went to the groomers, which meant Gimli and I got to take the long leash out to the park.
    • It's a shame there wasn't a bit more snow, but he enjoyed what little was there - rolling around in it and eating it.





No comments:

Post a Comment